Zinc Oxide Lightning Arrester Test Equipment 10mA Single Phase AC220V/50Hz
Detailed Product Description
Single Phase Zinc Oxide Lightning Arrester Tester
This Tester is used to verify the electrical performance of Zinc Oxide Arrester. The instrument is suitable for various kinds of voltage levels zinc oxide arrester de-energized testing or energized testing, thus define the risk and inner insulation moisture and valve aging defects.
The instrument is easy to operate and convenient to use. The whole process of measurement is controlled by a single chip microcomputer. It can measure the full current, resistive current and its harmonic, power frequency reference voltage and the harmonic, active power and phase difference of the Zinc Oxide lightning arrester. The real waveform of voltage and current can be displayed on the large screen. The instrument adopts digital waveform analysis technology, software anti-interference methods such as harmonic analysis and digital filtering to make the measurement result accurate and stable, can accurately analyze the content of the fundamental and 3~7th harmonic, and can overcome the influence of interphase interference, and measure the resistive current of the side phase arrester correctly.
- With or without lithium ion batteries for options
- 5.7 inch 320 x 240 LCD, high speed thermal printer, graphic display, intuitive interface
- Suitable for energized test or deenergized test or lab test
- The current and voltage sensor is completely isolated, safe and reliable.
- A, B and C phase test in three times can be saved as a set of test data
- Continuous testing display voltage and current curves, quick print and query of data and curves.
- Power down memory of 200 sets of experimental data.
- RS232 communication interface for options
- anti interference calculation, A B C phase deviation compensation
- High speed sampling frequency, digital signal processing, high measurement accuracy
- waterproof dustproof anticorrosion plastic seal box, small volume, light weight, easy carrying
- Working power: AC220V/50Hz.
- Battery charge time >3 hours continuous working >8 hours.
- range of measurement: Leakage current: 0-10mA; Voltage: 30-100V.
- measurement accuracy: full current >100μA, ±5% reading ± 1,
- Voltage: ± 2% reading±1 word when the reference voltage signal is >30V
- measurement parameters:
- Leakage current, full current waveform, fundamental effective value and peak value.
- fundamental wave RMS of resistive component in leakage current and 3, 5 and 7th order RMS
- The peak value Ir+ and Ir-
- Capacitive current fundamental wave, total voltage and the total current phase difference.
- Voltage RMS
- Power dissipation of the lightning arrester
- Voltage reference signal sampling mode: 20 meters (expandable).
- Instrument size: 360*260*140mm
- Instrument weight: 5kg