Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||AC 220V±10%(customized)||Frequency:||50Hz/60Hz±1%|
|Relative Permittivity:||1.000 To 30.000||Dielectric Loss Factor:||0.00001 To 100|
|Measurement Accuracy:||1%||Measuring Capacitance:||5pF ~ 200pF|
|DC Resistivity:||2.5 MΩm ~ 20 TΩm||Test Voltage:||AC 500 ~ 2200V DC 0- 500V|
This is used for measuring dielectric dissipation factor and DC resistivity of insulating oil and other insulating liquids, applied in heavy interference site such as power plants or power substations. It can also be used in laboratory for high accurate test.
The device is whole in one designed: Including precision digital bridge, power unit, reference capacitor (CN), step-up transformer and other electronic circuits. It adopts full digital technology and all of the intelligent automatic measurement, so that the operator without professional training will be able to use it proficiently.
1. High automation, all results by one test
2. Cup inter-electrode spacing 2mm eliminating stray capacitance and dielectric loss diarrhea drain effect
3. Induction heating, PID temperature control, safe, even heat, fast, temp strictly controlled within preset range
4. Inside with standard SF6 inflatable three electrode type capacitor to ensure long time accurate work
5. large-screen LCD with backlight, clear display. Friendly interface.
6. Prompts of Power off when open the cover and cup electrode short circuit etc
7. Auto store 100 groups of testing data.
8. With real-time clock, test date and time can be saved and printed with the test results.
9. empty electrode cup calibration function. automatically saved
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%(customized)
2. Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz±1%
3. Measuring range:
Capacitance: 5pF ~ 200pF
Relative permittivity 1.000 to 30.000
Dielectric loss factor of 0.00001 to 100
DC resistivity 2.5 MΩm ~ 20 TΩm
4. Measurement accuracy:
Capacitance: ± (1% of reading + 0.5pF)
The relative permittivity of ± 1% of reading
Dielectric loss factor ± (1% reading +0.0001)
DC resistivity ± 10% of reading
a) capacitance 0.01pF
b) relative permittivity 0.001
c) Dielectric loss factor 0.00001
6. Measured temperature range: 0 ~ 125 ℃
7. Temperature measurement error: ± 0.5 ℃
8. AC test voltage: 500 ~ 2200V continuously adjustable, frequency 50Hz
9. The DC test voltage: 0 ~ 500V continuously adjustable
10. Power consumption< 200W
11. Ambient temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
12. Relative humidity: <80%