Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Voltage::||Negative High Voltage, 0～15kV, Continuously Adjustable||Maximum Current:||30mA|
|Test Scale Accuracy:||± (0.2%·L±1) Meters||Burn-through Voltage:||0～15kV, Continuously Adjustable|
|Burn-through Current:||30mA||Working Power:||AC220V ± 10%|
Cable High Resistance Fault Location Bridge,
AC220V Location Bridge,
AC220V Location Tester
Underground Cable Fault Distance Locator
High Voltage Cable High Resistance Fault Location Bridge Tester
ZX-Q15 cable high-resistance fault locating bridge adopts a switching power supply to form a high-voltage constant current source, uses a high-sensitivity amplifier and a galvanometer to indicate balance, and forms a balanced bridge with a proportional potentiometer, and the whole is placed at a high potential.
The test line is a specially designed double-core high-voltage rubber cable.
The four-terminal resistance measurement method is used to avoid the error introduced by the lead resistance.
The operation button on the panel is at ground potential, and the bridge is operated through the insulating rod.
The high-voltage constant current source and electric bridge are integrated in a portable industrial plastic chassis.
Therefore, the device has high voltage, light weight, convenient operation and safe use.
1. The instrument has three functions:
1) DC withstand voltage test: the device can output 0 to 15 kV DC voltage and can be used for cable DC withstand voltage test.
2) Burn-through fault point: burn-through and reduce the resistance of high resistance and flashover fault points.
3) Fault pre-positioning: pre-positioning is carried out using the bridge principle, and the four-terminal resistance measurement method avoids errors introduced by lead resistance.
2. The instrument is favored by the following types of users:
1) Cable repair test team engaged in professional positioning: such as cable repair test classes for large and medium-sized power supply bureaus and large power consumption enterprises. Most of the cable breakdown points can be used to quickly find the approximate location of the breakdown. It is used in conjunction with the wave reflection method and the fixed-point instrument, each of which has its own advantages, making positioning faster and more reliable.
2) Small users: such as small power supply bureaus and medium-sized power companies. There are not many cables, and the general trend is clear, not too long, and the number of faults is limited. If a set of wave reflection method locator is equipped, the price is high, and the quality and experience requirements of the user are relatively high. It is a better choice to choose this instrument because of its lower price, convenient operation, and ability to cope with daily needs.
3) Cable production factory: In the factory, it can be used to locate the breakdown point of various cables. The digital capacitance meter is optional to find the disconnection point. The device is light-weight and easy to carry to the site for positioning services for cable users.
1. Test voltage: negative high voltage, 0～15kV, continuously adjustable
2. Maximum current: 30mA
3. Test scale accuracy: ± (0.2%·L±1) meters
4. Burn-through voltage: 0～15kV, continuously adjustable
5. Burn-through current: 30mA
6. Working power: AC220V ± 10%
7. Anti-interference ability:> 100VAC
8. Weight: ≤12kg
9. Dimensions: 450×330×320mm
Contact Person: Linda