Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage Range:||AC 3V-300V||Current Range:||AC 0.2A-20A|
|Measurement Accuracy:||Voltage, Current 0.2%||Working Temperature:||-10℃-50℃|
|-10℃-50℃:||0-80%||Keyword:||Transformer Short-circuit Impedance Tester|
transformer test instruments,
transformer testing machine
Transformer Winding Testing Equipment Short-Circuit Impedance Tester
● The instrument can measure voltage, current, power, frequency, etc.
● Stand-alone measurement of voltage and current has a wide range, and supports external CT and PT to further expand the measurement range.
● Built-in non-power-off memory, long-term storage of measurement data, the instrument comes with a printer.
Low-Voltage Short-Circuit Impedance Test Is To The Most Direct Way To Check The Deformation Of The Winding After Transformer Suffered From Short-Circuit Current Or Mechanical Collision During Transportation And Installation, The Test Is Important To Help Determine Whether The Transformer Can Be Put Into Operation, And Whether Disintegration Is Necessary For Inspection. ZX-BZK Transformer Short-Circuit Impedance Tester Comes With Adjustable Power Output, Particularly Suitable For 110kV And Above Main Transformer On Site Measurement.
1. With switching power supply, just one time wiring connection can finish measurement for all the windings, no matter it is single phase transformer or three phase transformer
2. Single phase measurement mode. To three phase transformers, each phase short circuit impedance, reactance, inductance can be obtained automatically after three times boosting.
3. Adopts phase locking technology, synchronize sampling AC signal which ensures accuracy
4. current, voltage and power, frequency can be measured at the same time
5. Support external connection with CT/PT to extend measuring range
6. With memory to store data, with printer
7. LCD display with operation menu, data can be read clearly even under direct sunlight
|Measurement accuracy||Voltage, current 0.2%|
|Power||COSφ>0.1 0.5%; COSφ≤0.1 1.0%|
|Impedance: COSφ>0.1 0.5%||COSφ≤0.1 1.0%|
|Voltage measurement range||AC 3V-300V|
|Internal power supply output range||voltage 0-250V, current 0-10A|
|Current measuring range||AC 0.2A-20A|
Detail Pictures of ZX-BZK Transformer Short-circuit Impedance Tester
1. Please connect and operate the instrument according to the instructions.
2. The grounding terminal should be reliably grounded.
3. The relevant data should be input correctly before the test. The internal calculation of the instrument uses the input rated capacity and tap voltage.
4. When performing a three-phase measurement, the applied current should be as consistent as possible.
5. The selected connection method of the instrument should be consistent with the actual connection of the transformer.
6. The low-voltage short-circuit wire should be firmly short-circuited, and the short-circuit wire should not be less than 25mm2.
7. Do not allow the instrument to work beyond the measurement range.
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org