Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage Measurement Range:||0 ~ 450V||Current Measurement Range:||0 ~ 6A|
|Current Display Digits:||6 Digits||Number Of Voltage Channels:||3 Channels|
|Phase Measurement Range:||－180° ～ ＋ 180°||Harmonic Analysis Times:||2 ～ 32 Times|
Multifunctional Vector Analyzer,
Handheld Vector Analyzer,
USB Interface Vector Analyser
Electrical Power Calibrator
0 - 6A 0- 450V Handheld Multifunctional Vector Analyzer With USB
According to the needs of on-site testing, GDZX developed the ZXSL-601 multi-function vector analyzer.
It can be used as a phase meter to check the correctness of the main transformer differential protection and bus differential, as well as an electrical parameter tester to test the necessary parameters of the power system. It can also be used as a three-phase three-wire energy measurement wiring Detection instrument, which can measure the harmonic content from 2 to 32 times. Using DSP AC sampling,
it can measure 3 voltage and 6 current analogs simultaneously.
The instrument channel vector is displayed on the same screen.
The human-machine dialogue interface is friendly.
1. Three-channel voltage and six-channel current vectors are displayed on the same screen; for the test of differential protection devices, only one wiring is required to complete the drawing of the hexagonal diagram, which greatly improves the work efficiency; in the case of small space and difficult wiring, it can also Use the double-clamp method to make multiple measurements to draw a complete hexagonal graph.
2. The clamp-type current transformer is used for wiring without disconnecting the current loop, which is safe and convenient.
3. Vector analysis of complex protection devices can be performed to determine whether the wiring is correct, and the correct wiring diagram is given for comparison.
4. It can carry out conventional electrical parameter test, and display three-phase voltage, three-phase current, three-phase active power, three-phase apparent power, three-phase phase angle; and can directly read the voltage amplitude converted to the primary side of the transformer, The value of current amplitude and power.
5. The three-phase three-wire high-voltage measuring device can be checked for wrong wiring, and the 48 types of three-phase three-wire wiring can be analyzed and judged to directly give the analysis results; investigate and deal with the malicious stealing of the metering wiring to effectively avoid the loss of electricity charges.
6. Harmonic analysis of the measured signal on the spot can be carried out, each content of the 2nd to 32th harmonic can be analyzed, and the total harmonic distortion can be calculated automatically.
7. Large-screen, high-brightness color LCD display, full English character graphical menu and operation prompts realize friendly human-machine dialogue. Touching the silicone buttons makes the operation comfortable and feels good. The wide-temperature LCD with brightness adjustment can adapt to winter and summer seasons.
8. Large-capacity lithium battery power supply, continuous work for up to 6 hours.
9. The user can save the test data in the form of record at any time for centralized and unified management, record and inspection, and can store more than 2000 sets of data.
10. The saved records can be uploaded to the background management computer for comprehensive analysis and review.
11. With perpetual calendar and clock function, real-time display the date and time of test work.
12. Small size and light weight, easy to use on site.
13. The USB interface is reserved, and instruments can be used to replace USB flash drives and other mobile storage devices.
1. Input characteristics
Number of voltage channels: 3 channels
Voltage measurement range: 0 ~ 450V
Voltage display digits: 6 digits
Number of current channels: 6 channels
Current measurement range: 0 ~ 6A
Current display digits: 6 digits
Phase measurement range: －180° ～ ＋ 180°
Harmonic analysis times: 2 ～ 32 times
Voltage: ± 0.3%
Current and power: ± 0.5%
Phase angle: ± 3°
Harmonic voltage content rate measurement error: ≤0.3%
Harmonic current content rate measurement error: ≤0.5%
3. Working temperature: －15℃ ~ ＋ 40℃
4. Charging power supply: AC 160V ~ 260V
5. Insulation: (1) The insulation resistance of the voltage and current input terminals to the cabinet is ≥100MΩ.
(2) The power supply input end bears a power frequency of 2KV (effective value) between the shell and lasts 1 minute.
6. Volume: 250mm × 160mm × 60mm
7. Weight: 1.8Kg
Contact Person: Linda