Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Standard Reference Energy Meter Analyzer||Power Supply:||220V±10% 50Hz±1%|
|Power Consumption:||≤50VA||Temperature Range:||15°C~30°C|
|Humidity:||45~80%||Voltage Input Impe:||≥750KΩ|
|Current Input Impe:||0.001Ω||Frequency:||40~70Hz|
power quality meter,
three phase power analyzer
This standard electric energy meter is multi-functional with wide-range and high-precision. Accuracy 0.02. It adopts DSP, embedded system and automatic temperature balancing and other compensation technologies, small and light, simple to use, and reliable.
Functions and Features
1. Portable with aluminum carrying case
1. Wide-range measuring: Voltage (phase voltage):1~560V, Current: 10mA~120A
2. Measurement of various ways: measure AC voltage, current, power (active power, reactive power, apparent power) and electric energy in four-quadrant under single-phase, 3P4W Y/ 3P3W Δ wiring connection modes. In addition, it can measure reactive power and electric energy with ways of true reactive, cross-phase reactive power, artificial neutral point of reactive.
3. Multiple function measurement:
ü Fundamental function of measuring U, I, phase, frequency, active power, reactive power, PF and error.
ü Measuring degree of stability of voltage, current and power.
ü Measuring degree of asymmetry of voltage and current amplitude in three-phase circuits.
ü Measuring unbalanced degree of voltage and current in three-phase circuits.
ü Measuring degree of asymmetry of the phase.
ü Display of vector diagram. various display ways for vector diagram to meet the different habits
such as clockwise rotation, counterclockwise rotation;
The choice of the benchmark location between 12:00 o’clock and 3:00 o’clock;
Reference benchmark can be changeable; phase display settings: 0~360°or ±180°
ü waveform display, harmonic analysis, distortion calculation, frequency spectrum display with enlarge function
ü Demand measurement.
ü Measurement of space magnetic induction intensity.
ü Measurements of voltage drop of the device’s dotted terminal.
ü Measurement of the constant and frequency of the meter to be adjusted.
ü Measurement of power of fundamental wave.
ü Error calibration of three different kinds of meters
ü Three pulse output ports, constants can be auto or manually set. Types of constants: kw,kvar, kva, U, I
ü Calibrate comprehensive error of device composed of three single-phase meters.
ü Workable as 3 single-phase standard meters.
4. Measurement of full powers of fundamental wave and harmonics), or fundamental power only.
5. Energy meter error calibration, auto set pulse counts and constants, special compensation techniques
6. Harmonic analysis of voltage and current under 51th orders.
7. Display of data and graphics: measuring working condition, waveform, phase vector, harmonic graph.
8. Auto or manual ranging
9. Storage capacity up to 30 groups of data, records can be searched and browsed, based on conditions.
10. Character, alphabet and symbol input function
12.Connection: wide range current input port is a public port, no need to change wiring when change current.
13.Multiple use: can work with PC by remote communication or calibration device
14.RS485, RS232, USB communication ports, baud rate can be set when using asynchronous communication.
15.With 6.4 inch 640*480 pixel TFT display, clear and colorful showing.
16.Human-oriented design, reasonable combination of the functions, simple operation
Voltage: 1~560V(Phase voltage)
Current: 10mA ~120A
Impulse input: max. 2MHz(TTL)
Impulse output: use automatic constant
impulse output frequency FOUT: 60KHz at rated range
1) Voltage measurement (RMS) 0.02(Rd%) Range:30V, 60V,120V,240V,480V, auto or manual ranging
2) Current measurement (RMS) 0.02(Rd%) Range:0.2A,1A,5A,20A,100A, auto or manual ranging
3) active power / active power energy measurement error: 0.02(Rd%)
4) reactive power/ reactive power energy measurement error: 0.02(Rd)%
5) Frequency measurement: range 45~70Hz, resolution: 0.0001Hz, error:±0.01Hz
6) Phase measurement: range 0~359.999°(0~±180°), resolution: 0.001°, error: ±0.02°
7) dotted terminal voltage drop measurement: range 0~400mV, resolution: 0.1mV, error:±0.02%±1mV
8) magnetic induction strength measurement: range 0~0.25mT, error: ±10%±0.001mT
9) Harmonic voltage measurement:
2~10th order, content percentage ≤30% error 0.1%
11~21th order, content percentage ≤30% error 0.2%
22~51th order, content percentage ≤30% error: 0.5%
Input impedance: Voltage input impedance: ≥750KΩ, Current input impedance: 0.001Ω
Working environment: Temperature range:15°C~30°C, coefficient: 0.0005/ oC, Humidity: 45~80%
Warm up time: 30 min
Power supply: 220V±10% 50Hz±1%, Power consumption: ≤50VA
Size and weight: 355×185×145mm, 7.5KG
Contact Person: John