Automatic Insulating Boots Gloves Withstand Tester Dielectric Boots Test Equipment 30kV or 50kV
Detailed Product Description
||0-30kV Or 50kV
||3KVA Or 5KVA
||6 Units Simutaneously
Insulating Boots 30kV 50Kv High Voltage Test Equipment Gloves Withstand Test Equipment
Product description :
The equipment is applied test leakage current, insulation aging, power frequency of insulating gloves and boots. This Machine can test 3 pairs each time and tell leakage current of each pair to find which one is unqualified. There are trundles in the bottom which make it more convenient for moving.
|1. Test with high speed, can improve the efficiency
2. Direct display of voltage and leakage current, auto identify unqualified products
3. Can test 3 pairs of gloves or boots simultaneously and read out leakage current for every piece.
4. With trundles at the bottom to make it convenient for moving
|1. Input voltage: AC 220V,50HZ
2. Output voltage:0-30kV or 50kV
3. Capacity:3KVA or 5KVA
4. Measurement quantity: 6 units each time
6. Measurement data: display and print voltage and leakage current for every unit
7. LCD display with print function
8. Accuracy: Voltage±2%(±3 bits)Current ±2%(±3 bits)
9. Total weight about 80-100KG
Tips : What are the precautions when using the insulation boot glove pressure test device?
In the work of power workers, sometimes they need to do some withstand voltage tests on insulated boots and gloves to determine the withstand voltage level of insulated boots and gloves. Therefore, an insulated boots and gloves withstand voltage test device is needed. The withstand voltage test of double insulated boots and insulated gloves has a high technical content. The following will briefly introduce the precautions when using the insulated boots gloves withstand voltage test device.
- The insulation resistance of the transformer should be tested before use. The input insulation resistance to ground should be greater than 2m_, and the output insulation resistance to ground should be greater than 10m.
- Before use, check whether the contacts of electrical components are loose, whether the contacts are good, and whether the protection system can work normally.
- Before use, clean the insulation support, electrode rod, water tank and other parts with alcohol.
- After the test is completed, it should be made into water, using various parts of dry cotton. If it is used for a long time, it should be stored in a dry and ventilated place.
- There must be no other explosive and corrosive media that seriously affect the insulation such as gas, steam, chemical dust, etc. in the work and storage places.
- Must be operated by professionals and strictly abide by the operating procedures.
- During the test, if the leakage current is greater than the specified value, or the test material is breached, the protective action of the operation box will automatically cut off the power and automatically return to zero. The leakage current exceeds the standard or the corresponding insulation boot (glove) flashes. Value, and there is an alarm, remove the insulation boots (gloves) that exceed the leakage current or disconnect, and then repeat the above operation method. During the test, if the test voltage increases or decreases due to fluctuations in market power, you can press the "Confirm" key to increase the voltage, or press the "Select" key to decrease the voltage.
- In the process of using the insulation boot gloves withstand voltage test device, there are still many issues to be paid attention to. Electricity workers need to make judgments based on actual conditions and use the equipment strictly in accordance with the requirements of the instructions.
Some customer feedback :
Our Sevice :