Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Min. Resolution:||0.1μΩ||Data Storage:||255|
|Environment Temperature:||0°C~40°C||Relative Humidity::||≤80%RH|
|Display::||LED( Resistance Displayed 4 1/2dot)||Measure Precision::||±0.2%(Full Scale)±2 Words|
|Warranty::||1 Year||Output Current::||<5mA, 2.5A, 5A, 10A, 20A, 40A|
transformer test instruments,
transformer testing machine
ZXR-20A DC Resistance Tester
Adopts The New Power Technology. It Has The Characteristics Of Small Volume, Light Weight, Large Output Current, Good Repeatability, Strong Anti-Interference Ability, Perfect Protection Function And So On. The Whole Machine Is Controlled By High Speed Single Chip Microcomputer, And Has High Automation Level. It Has The Function Of Automatic Discharge And Discharge Alarm. The Instrument Has High Precision And Easy Operation, And Can Be Used To Measure The Direct Resistance Of The Transformer.
1. machine is controlled by high speed single chip microcomputer, with high automation and easy operation.
2. using high frequency switching power supply technology, the output current is large, it is suitable for the measurement of DC resistance of large and medium transformers.
3. the protection function is perfect, it can reliably protect the impact of the back EMF on the instrument, and the performance is more reliable.
4. has the sound discharge alarm, the discharge indication is clear, reduces the misoperation.
5. the response speed is fast, and the load tap switch can be converted directly in the state of measurement. The instrument automatically refreshes the data.
6. the vertical chassis structure is used for site use.
7. intelligent power management technology, the instrument is always working in the minimum power state, effectively reducing the internal heat of the instrument and saving energy.
8. point array liquid crystal, English menu, print output.
1. Output current:2.5A,5A,10A,20A
5. Operating temperature:0～40℃
6. Environment humidity:≤90%RH
7. Working power:AC220V±10%,50Hz±1Hz
8. Net weight:12kg
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org