Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Peak Voltage:||30kV, 40kV, 50kV, 60kV, 80kV...||Current:||3mA/5mA/10mA|
|Measuring Range::||3%||Power Supply:||220V±5% 50Hz|
high voltage test kit,
high potential test equipment
Wuhan GDZX Power Equipment Co.,Ltd OFFER YOU :
1: FACTORY DIRECT PRICE.
2: NICE QUALITY.
3: QUICK SHIPPING WITHIN 15 DAYS.
4: SMALL ORDER WELCOME..
5: ONLINE PAYMENT.
6: SUPPORT One year free warranty, three years quality assurance, lifetime maintenance.
7: AFTER SALES SERVICES 24/7
Withstand voltage test is an essential preventive test for electrical equipment. It is divided into two parts: AC and DC withstand voltage test. AC test can be further divided into power frequency, variable frequency and 0.1Hz very low frequency test, among which the last one is highly recommended by IEC, due to its remarkable advantages. This device is especially suitable for electrical equipment whose insulation equivalent capacitance is large such as power cable, power capacitor, large and medium sized generators and motors , for withstand voltage test
1. Data of current, voltage, wave form directly sampled at high voltage side, so very real and accurate.
2. When output voltage exceeds the limit preset by user, the instrument will shut itself down within 20ms.
3. Over-current protection on both high and low voltage sides, so automatic protection can be made according to the set limit of low and high voltage.
4. Built-in high voltage output protective resistor, no need to connect resistor outside.
5. Using high & low voltage closed loop negative feedback control circuit, no capacitive rise effect in the process of output.
|Model||Peak Voltage||Load Cap||Weight||Fuse|
|ZXVLF-30/1.1||30kV||0.1Hz, ≤1.1μF||Controller:4kg Booster:25kg||5A|
|ZXVLF-40/1.1||40kV||0.1Hz, ≤1.1μF||Controller:4kg Booster:35kg||6A|
|ZXVLF-50/5.0||50kV||0.1Hz, ≤5.0μF||Controller:5kg Booster:55kg||10A|
|ZXVLF-80/1.1||80kV||0.1Hz, ≤1.1μF||Controller:5kg Booster:45kg||20A|
Output peak voltage unstability : ≤1%
Output voltage frequency unstability: ≤3%
Output voltage waveform distortion :≤5%
Working condition : temperature : -10 ℃~+40 ℃ ;humidity :≤85%RH
1)The test object capacitance should be below the instrument rated capacitance
2)The waveform will be influenced If the test products capacitance is too small. The instrument can’t normally output when it’s below 0.05μF, In this situation you can use our Compensation Capacitor