Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Range:||-120dB To +20dB||Test Accuracy:||0.1dB|
|Sweep Frequency Accuracy:||0.01%||Signal Input Impedance:||1MΩ|
|Signal Output Impedance:||50Ω||Signal Output Range:||+/-20V|
|In-phase Test Repetition Rate:||99.9%||Measuring Instrument Size:||355*145*270(mm)|
|Instrument Aluminum Alloy Box Size:||410*360*350(mm)||Overall Heigth:||17Kg|
transformer test instruments,
current transformer test set
This Transformer Winding Deformation Tester Is For Testing Of Power Transformer (Voltage Level At Or Above 6kV) And Other Transformers With Special Purpose. The Power Transformer Is Inevitably Vulnerable To Impulse Of Various Fault Short-Circuit Current Or Physical Collision In The Process Of Operation And Transportation. The Transformer Windings May Lose Stability Under The Powerful Electro-Dynamic Force Exerted By Such Short-Circuit Current, Which Could Result In Permanent Deformations Such As Local Distortion, Swell Or Dislocation And Will Severely Affect Safe Operation Of The Transformer. Deformation Of Transformer Windings Can Be Measured With Frequency Response Analysis Method According To National Standard DL/T911-2004 For Electric Power Industry, I.E. Detect Amplitude-Frequency Response Characteristics Of Each Transformer Winding And Make Vertical Or Horizontal Comparison Of The Detection Result To Judge Possible Deformation Of The Transformer Winding Ba.
1. In the test process only need to remove the transformer connection bus.
3. Sweeping frequency up to 10MHz, scanning interval can be 0.25kHz, 0.5kHz, 1kHz for multiple analysis
4. High intelligent, auto range adjustment, auto sampling frequency adjustment.
5. Windows platform, compatible with Win98 / 2000 / XP / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 system.
6. Historical curve comparison analysis, max 6 curves observation, auto analysis and diagnosis system
7. Auto save environment parameters and testing results, color printing function.
8. Humanized software design, more convenient to use.
9. Auto complete the test after wiring, during the measurement check the historical curves or stop at any time.
10. Measurement time less than 60 seconds for every phase, 10 minutes for whole transformer windings.
1. Two sweep methods:
1) Linear sweep range (10Hz) - (10MHz) 40000 dots;resolution 0.25kHz, 0.5kHz, 1kHz
2) Section sweep range (0.5kHz) - (1MHz), 2000 dots
|Test range||-120dB to +20dB|
|Sweep frequency accuracy||0.01%|
|Signal input impedance||1MΩ|
|Signal output impedance||50Ω|
|Signal output range||+/-20V|
|Same phase test reproductivity||99.99%|
|Carrying box dimension||410×360×350(mm)|
Test procedure and cautions
1. First check if the transformer is properly grounded, and the casing leads are all disconnected.
2. Record if the nameplate data and original conditions of the tested transformer are normal, and the position of tap-changers under the current test conditions and carefully enter it into the registration window.
3. Create the a subdirectory for test data file of the transformer tested; after the test, copy the measurement data to the directory, and sort the data well.
4. Data saving format: file is saved in ASCII format, and the user can read and modify it with a variety of text -editing software to.
5. Test the transformer that just stops running. Before the measurement, allow it to cool down the heat; but in the entire measurement process, stop cooling to maintain the temperature, so as to prevent temperature changes in the measuring process affecting the consistency of measurement results.
Contact Person: Emma