Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resolution:||0.1A-10A: 1mA，10A-40A: 5mA||Timing Accuracy:||1ms～1S ±10mshase|
|Operation Environment:||-10℃～+50℃||Time Measurement Range:||0.1ms～9999s, Accuracy：0.1mS|
|Power Supply:||AC 220V±10%，50／60Hz||Weight:||20kg|
|Phase Current Output (RMS):||0~40A||Three Parallel Phase Current Output (RMS):||0~120A|
protection relay test equipment,
protective relay tester
Product brief introduction :
ZX-802 microcomputer relay protection tester can test all types of voltage, current, frequency, power, impedance, harmonics, differential, synchronization and other relays manually or automatically.
Can simulate various fault types for distance, zero-sequence protection device calibration and protection device test.
It can automatically scan the microcomputer, digital transformer, differential protection ratio braking curve of the generator and transformer group, which is an important test tool to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the power system.
● With independent dedicated DC power output
● Adopt a large number of high-tech carefully designed ultra-light small structures, making the whole machine extremely small and light.
● New high-fidelity linear power amplifier The output end has always adhered to high-fidelity, high-reliability modular linear power
1. Windows XP operation system, multiple keyboard shortcuts, user-friendly interface
2. High performance embedded IPC and high resolution TFT color LCD displaying massive information
3. ultra-thin keyboard and touch pad, operation just like ordinary PC
4. USB communication interface, convenient for data access and software maintenance
5. Test without auxiliary devices, auto display and record data, auto finish vector graph and characteristic curve
6. Advanced D/A converter which ensured high precision waveform, good linearity and nice transient response and amplitude-frequency characteristics
7. Direct output of ac voltage/current, dc voltage/current, variable amplitude/angle/frequency
8. high fidelity linear power amplifier, no wave distortion or peak clipping even when current reach the maximum
9. Switch value input terminal can Intelligently identify active or passive contact and polarity
10. Can scan all kinds of protection value setting, real-time save and print and display vector diagram
11. Carrying box design, little volume, good heat radiation, little weight
Product Main Features :
|AC current source||Current source three phase with common neutral point, current up/down time＜100μs|
|Maximum output power||400VA/phase|
|Output accuracy||0.1A-0.5A: accuracy: ±10mA|
|0.5A-10A: accuracy: ±0.2%|
|10A-40A: accuracy ±0.5%|
|Single phase continuous output time||1A-10A: No limit|
|20A-30A: ≥15sec 30A-40A: ≥10sec|
|AC voltage source||Voltage source with four phase common neutral point, current up/down time＜100μs|
|Maximum output power||≥75VA/phase|
|Output accuracy||1V～5V: ±10mV|
|DC current source||Single phase output range||0A～+10A|
|Maximum output power||200VA/phase|
|Output accuracy||±0.1A～±1A: ±10mA|
|DC voltage source||Output range||-150V～+150V|
|Maximum output power||≥100VA|
|Output accuracy||±1V～±5V: ±20mV|
|AC voltage current source angle||phase angle range||0°～360°|
|AC voltage current source frequency||range||10～1000Hz|
|can overlap 2~20 order harmonic with any amplitude and direct current|
|Output accuracy||10Hz～65Hz ±0.005Hz|
|Timing accuracy||1ms～1S ±10ms|
|Binary Input||8 channels independent switch contact input, auto identify polarity of the active contact|
|Binary Output||4 pairs programmable idle contact output|
|contact capacity: 250VDC, 0.5A or 250VAC, 0.5A|
|synchronization||voltage current synchronization ≤50μS|
|Power supply||AC input voltage||Rated value: 220V ± 10%|
|Reference value: 220V ± 2%|
|AC power frequency||Rated value:50Hz ± 10%|
|Reference value:50Hz ± 2%|
What is the difference between single-phase, three-phase, six-phase microcomputer relay protection tester ?
Power workers often need to perform performance testing on power transformers and relays in their work. Microcomputer-based relay protection testers are required. When selecting, the relay protection testers are divided into single-phase, three-phase, and six-phase. Sometimes, it is very troublesome for power workers. Which one should be used? What is the difference between these three types of relays? Here is a brief introduction for you.
The differences between single-phase, three-phase, and six-phase microcomputer relay protection testers are mainly concentrated on this "phase". Single-phase refers to the current and voltage that can only output single-phase, and three-phase refers to the output of three-phase Phase current and voltage. Six-phase means that six-phase current and voltage can be output.
The single-phase microcomputer relay protection tester belongs to the basic type of relay protection tester, which is mainly used for testing of some devices with low voltage levels and accuracy. It is an older device and its application range is limited, but due to cost Low, low price, there are still certain application scenarios, power workers need to consider carefully.
The three-phase microcomputer relay protection tester is a mainstream relay protection tester that can output three-phase current and voltage, which can cover the tests of current mainstream power transformers and relays. It has a wide range of applications and the price is also It is not very high, it is a mainstream relay protection tester now.
The six-phase microcomputer relay protection tester is a relatively high-end relay, which can output six-phase current and voltage, and can be used for almost all current transformer and relay detection work. It has very high application value, and the accuracy is also the three types of relays. The guarantee is better, but because of the high cost, the price is also very expensive. It is generally used for units that require higher accuracy and voltage levels.
In general, single-phase protection, three-phase protection, and six-phase protection have their own characteristics. They are widely used with high accuracy and high price, and they are applied with low accuracy and low price. In the actual selection process, electric power workers need to choose according to their own actual conditions, depending on which tests you usually do and the accuracy requirements, so that you can choose the appropriate relay protection tester.
Wuhan GDZX Power Equipment Co.,Ltd OFFER YOU :
1: FACTORY DIRECT PRICE.
2: NICE QUALITY.
3: QUICK SHIPPING WITHIN 15 DAYS.
4: SMALL ORDER WELCOME..
5: ONLINE PAYMENT.
6: SUPPORT One year free warranty, three years quality assurance, lifetime maintenance.
7: AFTER SALES SERVICES 24/7
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org