Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measuring Range:||0～150Ω (Including Current Pile Impedance)||Accuracy:||±(reading×2％+0.002Ω)|
|Resolution:||0.001Ω||Output Voltage:||AC 0-400V|
|Output Current:||5 / 4.5 / 4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5 / 2 / 1.5 / 1A, 0.5A||Earth Resistivity:||Range:0-999.9Ω/M Accuracy ±2%|
insulation test equipment,
insulation resistance test instrument
This device applies to test power-frequency ground resistance, contact voltage, pace voltage and earth electric resistivity. Can test substation grounding grid (4Ω), fire and water electric power plants, microwave stations (10Ω), lightning rod multi-purpose model (10Ω). It adopts different frequency anti-jamming technique, can get the data under 50Hz in strong interference circumstance. The maximum measured current is 5A, which will not cause the electric potential of the grounding device too high, it with strong anti-interference ability at the mean time, so it does not need power off during the test .
1. Good frequency equivalence. The measured current waveform is sine wave, the difference between frequency and power frequency is 5Hz, use 45Hz and 55Hz two frequency to test.
2. Strong anti-jamming ability, use different frequency method , assorted with modern hardware and software filtering techniques, make the device with strong anti-jamming ability, test results stable and reliable.
3. High precision, intrinsic error 0.005Ω, can test the ground network of small impedance.
4. Powerful. can test current pile, voltage pile, ground resistance, pace voltage, contact voltage.
5. Easy to operate, menu operated, directly display the test results.
6. Do not need high current wire.
|Impedance measurement range||0～150Ω (Including current pile impedance)|
|Maximum output voltage||AC 400V (45Hz,55Hz, double frequency, sine wave)|
|Maximum output current||5A (45Hz,55Hz, double frequency, sine wave)|
|Current output gear||5 / 4.5 / 4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5 / 2 / 1.5 / 1A, 0.5A/gear, total 9 gears|
|Anti-jamming capability||Anti- frequency 50Hz voltage 10V|
|Measured wire required value||Section surface of current wire copper core≥1.5 mm2|
|Section surface of voltage wire copper core≥1.0 mm2|
|Power supply||AC220V±10%, 50Hz|
|Earth resistivity measurement||Range:0-999.9Ω/M accuracy ±2%, resolution: 0.01Ω/M|
Contact Person: Nie Qi