Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Three Phase Power Quality Analyzer||Input Voltage:||AC 0~450V|
|Current Measuring Scope:||25A, 500A||Frequency:||45Hz~65Hz±0.01Hz|
|Working Environment:||-20℃~+50℃||Warranty:||1 Year|
power quality meter,
three phase power analyzer
1. The instrument is a high precision measuring instrument, which can be used for electric energy meter calibration, electric parameter test and the detection of the power quality problems such as wave distortion, voltage fluctuation, three-phase unbalance
2. Can on line test the integrated error of the real load testing and metering equipment, without power off, without changing the metering circuit; without opening the metering device
3. Accurately measure a variety of electrical parameters, such as voltage, current, active power, reactive power, phase angle, power factor, frequency, etc.
4. Vector diagram display of the measured voltage and current, by which users can judge if the metering device wiring is correct or not. 48 kinds of wiring analysis under 3P3W mode, auto calculate electricity make-up
5. The current circuit can be measured using clip on transformer
6. Calibrate voltage meter, current meter, power meter, phase meter and other indicators as well as 3p3w 3p4w, single phase 1A, 5A all kinds of active and reactive energy meter.
7. Photoelectric, manual, pulse methods for energy meter calibration
8. Measurement and analysis of the AC power quality from the utility grid to client can be easily done, including frequency deviation, voltage deviation, voltage fluctuations, flicker, three-phase voltage unbalance factor and harmonic.
9. Display single-phase voltage current waveform, and three-phase voltage current waveform simultaneously
10. load fluctuation monitoring, measurement and analysis of power quality fluctuations
11. Dynamic monitoring of power equipment adjustment and operation
12. Measure and analyze the dynamic parameters of reactive power compensation and filtering devices in the power system, and make quantitative evaluation of its features and technical specifications.
13. Calendar and real clock function, data automatically save during testing and can be transferred to computer
14. Large LCD display and user-friendly interface
15. Small size, light weight, easy carrying. Suitable for on site testing or measurement in laboratory.
|Input voltage||AC 0~450V|
|Current measuring scope||25A, 500A|
|Phase position measuring range||0°~360°±0.1°|
|Reactive power energy accuracy||0.5(1.0)|
|Input impedance||voltage circuit||≥600kΩ|
|Current circuit||≥600kΩ ≤0.01Ω|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery or AC 100V-256V|
|Size and weight||
Contact Person: Yeqi