Payment & Shipping Terms:
100MHz Partial Discharge Detector,
Switchgear Partial Discharge Detector,
200KHz Partial Discharge Detector
The product, with a portable structure and embedded signal receiving and data processing module, has multiple analysis modes and can conveniently measure the UHF signals and the ultrasonic signals generated by the partial discharge of the electric equipment. Compared with similar products, this product has convenient operation and strong function.
1. Applicable scope: the non-intrusive mode is adopted to detect and locate the partial discharge defects of the high-voltage electric equipment.
2. sensor configuration
Standard: UA, TEV
Optional: Sensor network for transformer, the high-frequency sensor for GIS, the sensor for high-voltage cable, or other senors customized according to user's requirements.
3. Detection principle: UHF (Ultra High Frequency) method, UA (Ultrasonic Analysis) method, and TEV (Transient Earth Voltage) method.
1. Detection frequency band:
2. Measurement range:
3. Sensitivity: the minimum sensitivity is 10pC (specifically determined by the distance between the sensor and the discharge source).
a) Ultrasonic sensor: 20～200(kHz);
b) EV (Transient Earth Voltage) sensor: 5 ~ 100MHz;
c) UHF sensor: 300～2000(MHz), with directional reception characteristic.
5. Embedded ultrasonic sensor and TEV & UA integrated sensor: such components as transformer dedicated sensor, GIS dedicated sensor, and cable dedicated sensor can be selected;
6. Software function:
a) Continuously detect UHF, TEV, and ultrasonic signals to judge whether there is any partial discharge;
b) Display the variation tendency of the detected signal in a real-time manner to intuitionally judge the development of the partial discharge signal;
c) Field data storage function;
7. Instrument characteristics:
a) Screen display: high-contrast 3.5”TFT color screen.
b) Data storage: 1000 groups of test data can be stored.
c) Working power supply: embedded 8.4V lithium battery for 8h’s continuous operation.
d) Power supply: input 100-240VAC, output 8.4V/3A, charging time 3～4h.
e) Boundary dimension: 220 * 100 * 40.
f) Instrument weight: 1.5kg.
g) Environment temperature: -25℃～45℃.
h) Storage temperature: -35℃～60℃.
8. Complete configuration: host machine, sensor, AC adapter, connecting cable, and transport case.
Contact Person: Emma