Turn on the power switch of the instrument, and the instrument enters the initialization self calibration process, which takes 8 minutes.
2. Check battery level
When using direct current, please check the battery level displayed in the upper right corner. If the battery level is below about 10% (indicated in red), please shut down and charge before continuing to use.
3. Preparation work (recommended)
Before measuring SF6 equipment, use SF6 high-purity gas to fill the equipment: apply high-purity SF6 to the equipment, and after stabilization, the equipment can be filled to achieve correction.
4. Connecting SF6 devices
Close the flow control valve on the panel of the SF6 purity micro water comprehensive tester.
Insert one end of the quick connector on the testing pipeline into the inlet of the gas purity meter; Connect the threaded end of the measuring pipeline to the switch joint and tighten it with a wrench.
Connect the exhaust pipe to the air outlet.
5. Start measuring
Slowly adjust the flow valve to around 500ml/min and start measuring.
6. Storing data
After the equipment measurement is completed, the data can be saved in the instrument. Please refer to the following section for specific operation methods.
7. Measuring other equipment
After measuring a device, close the regulating valve. Remove the adapter from the SF6 electrical equipment.
8. Measurement completed
After all equipment measurements are completed, turn off the instrument power.
Precautions for SF6 high-precision micro water measuring instrument
(1) The instrument should be protected from collision, compression, and severe vibration during transportation or testing.
(2) Do not test corrosive gases.
(3) Before using the SF6 purity micro water comprehensive tester, it should be charged in a timely manner. It is best to use battery power during operation. When charging, simply connect the power cord to a 220V socket without turning on the power switch, and the instrument will automatically charge.
(4) When the instrument is left unused for a long time, it should be regularly charged and discharged to extend the battery life.
(5) Measure clean gas with a pressure less than 1mpa.
(6) The use of specialized PTFE intake pipes is not allowed to be replaced arbitrarily.
(7) The instrument settings are adjusted before leaving the factory, please do not modify them.
GDZX is a professional manufacturer of secondary protection testing equipment, with a wide variety of instrument and equipment types to choose from. Guodian Zhongxing serves you at 4000-828-027. To learn more, visit GDZX's official website at www.gdzxdl.com.
Contact Person: Mrs. Emma