Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application::||Withstand Voltage Tester||Capacity::||3~100kVA|
|Waveform Deviation Factor::||<3%||Item::||Multiple Frequency Withstand Voltage Tester|
|Color::||Like Picture Show||Power Frequency::||50Hz|
|Output Frequency::||50Hz,100Hz,150Hz,200Hz(optional)||Input Voltage::||AC, Three-phase, 380V + 10%|
|Output Voltage::||0 ~ 400V|
Multiple Frequency Withstand Voltage Tester,
Withstand Voltage Tester AC380V
Multiple Frequency high voltage Induced voltage Test Set induction insulating insulation withstand voltage tester
It is an important item in the transformer insulation test that the longitudinal insulation induced voltage withstand test of the winding, the interlayer, the interlayer and the interphase of the transformer winding. The longitudinal insulation test needs to be tested by the frequency doubling power supply device and the test voltage.
HMDBF multi frequency test generator is designed and manufactured to meet the above requirements, as proved by the majority of the user: simple operation, reliable performance, can meet the need for better transformer, induction voltage test transformer.
GDZX series multi frequency power supply device is mainly used to test the subject under different voltage and frequency, so it can satisfy the test:
1. 220kV and below 220KV electromagnetic voltage transformer induction withstand voltage;
2. 35kV and below 35KV distribution transformer induction voltage (need to match intermediate excitation test change);
3. It can be used as a variable frequency power supply for series resonant test equipment;
4. It can be used as power frequency single-phase voltage regulator (to meet the capacitive PT induction voltage withstand test).
5. Equipped with compensation reactor (DUT’s current is strong).
Single phase 220V (capacity halved)
|Power Frequency||50Hz||Output Voltage||0~400V (After Adding booster transformer, the voltage is variable higher, could choose to add)|
|Output Frequency||50Hz,100Hz,150Hz,200Hz(optional)||Waveform Deviation Factor||<3%|
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org