Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Peak Voltage:||30kV, 40kV, 50kV, 60kV, 80kV...||Current:||3mA/5mA/10mA|
|Voltage waveform distortion:||≤5%||Power Supply:||220V±5% 50Hz|
|Working Condition:||-10 ℃~+40 ℃||Weight:||29-70kg|
high voltage test kit,
electronic test equipment
Product Introduction :
Withstand voltage test is an essential preventive test for electrical equipment. It is divided into two parts: AC and DC withstand voltage test. AC test can be further divided into power frequency, variable frequency and 0.1Hz very low frequency test, among which the last one is highly recommended by IEC, due to its remarkable advantages.
This device is especially suitable for electrical equipment whose insulation equivalent capacitance is large such as power cable, power capacitor, large and medium sized generators and motors , for withstand voltage test
Attention: If use Portable Generator, need generator to have stable voltage output and frequency ( Usually > 3kW, Frequency 50Hz,220V±5%). Otherwise some auxiliary measurements needed in parallel.
1. Data of current, voltage, wave form directly sampled at high voltage side, so very real and accurate.
2. When output voltage exceeds the limit preset by user, the instrument will shut itself down within 20ms.
3. Over-current protection on both high and low voltage sides, so automatic protection can be made according to the set limit of low and high voltage.
4. Built-in high voltage output protective resistor, no need to connect resistor outside.
5. Using high & low voltage closed loop negative feedback control circuit, no capacitive rise effect in the process of output.
|Model||Peak Voltage||Load Cap||Weight||Fuse|
|ZXVLF-30/1.1||30kV||0.1Hz, ≤1.1μF||Controller:4kg Booster:25kg||5A|
|ZXVLF-40/1.1||40kV||0.1Hz, ≤1.1μF||Controller:4kg Booster:35kg||6A|
|ZXVLF-50/5.0||50kV||0.1Hz, ≤5.0μF||Controller:5kg Booster:55kg||10A|
|ZXVLF-80/1.1||80kV||0.1Hz, ≤1.1μF||Controller:5kg Booster:45kg||20A|
Technical Indicators :
Output peak voltage unstability : ≤1%
Output voltage frequency unstability: ≤3%
Output voltage waveform distortion :≤5%
Working condition : temperature : -10 ℃~+40 ℃ ;humidity :≤85%RH
1)The test object capacitance should be below the instrument rated capacitance
2)The waveform will be influenced If the test products capacitance is too small. The instrument can’t normally output when it’s below 0.05μF, In this situation you can use our Compensation Capacitor
(ZXVLF- 30KV , full set )
(ZXVLF-80KV, full set )
OUR SERVICES :
Professional Consulting Services
Detailed Information About Products
Welcome Customer Visit
Signing Contracts And Technical Agreements
Ensure Execution Of Contract And Agreement
Complete After-Sales Service
Professional After-Sale Service Team
1 Year Free Warranty, Life-Long Maintenance
Help Troubleshooting Within 24 Hours
Professional R & D Team
Contact Person: Jaly