Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage:||200/400V||Output Voltage:||100V|
Ac / Dc Dry Type Test Transformer Hipot High Voltage Test Equipment
Product Overview:GTB series dry type test transformer adopts advanced production equipment, coil winding epoxy vacuum casting and CD type iron core new technology.
Compared with oil-immersed transformer of the same kind, GTB series dry type test transformer obviously reduces weight, reduces volume,improves insulation strength and moisture resistance, and effectively weakens magnetic leakage and greatly strengthens the impact ability of transformer to withstand tested short-circuit current.
This series of products has small volume, beautiful shape, stable performance, easy to carry and especially suitable for field operation.
It is a new type of AC-DC dual-purpose high voltage test transformer. This series of devices are suitable for power system and power users to test the insulation performance of various electrical equipment, electrical products of various voltage system with DC high voltage small current or high voltage power supply.
The input voltage of this series of products is 200V (400V).
By changing the input voltage according to the need of electromagnetic induction principle, the output high voltage can be continuously adjusted from zero volt to the highest rated value.
In the DC withstand voltage and leakage current test, as long as the high voltage
silicon stack is rotated in the high voltage output terminal, the input voltage can be changed, thus obtaining different values of DC high voltage output.
This series of products is shown in Figure 1 in detail.
GTB: Testing transformer JS: Time relay
TY: Self coupling voltage regulator FM: Alarm
LJ: Over current relay D1, D2, D3: Indicating lamp
C: AC contactor RD: Fuse
K: Total power switch K1: Time relay power switch
AK: Regulator return zero limit switch AQ: Start button.
CL: high voltage silicon stack AT: Stop button A: Output ammeter
KV: output voltmeter
When used as cascade, its connection is shown in Figure 2.
1. Output voltage waveform: sine wave
2. Output waveform distortion rate: less than 1%
3. No load loss: 0.2% to 0.35%
4. Induced voltage withstand: 1.1* rated voltage /1min
5. Short-circuit impedance of the single test transformer: 4.5%~12% (±10%).
6. Voltage adjustable accuracy: ± 1%.
7. Voltage instability: < 1%
8. Over voltage protection function.
9. Surface temperature rise: < 55℃
10.Permitted continuous operation time of 0.5 hours at rated capacity - 5 -
11.Continuous running time:≤10kVA:within 2 hours interval,allowing continuous operation for 0.5 hours.≤15kVA,each interval of 4 hours,allowing continuous operation for 0.5 hours.
12.At half rated voltage and half rated current, running continuously for 4 hours.
1. Before the test, "GND" end of the HV test transformer shell and controller - 6 - all must be well grounded, otherwise the safety of human and equipment will be endangered.
2. The operator should know the electrical principle and wiring diagram of HV test transformer and power control box and how to use before the operation.
When carrying out DC withstand voltage and leakage test, the high-voltage silicon stack and micro-ampere meter can be firstly rotated into the high-voltage end of the high-voltage testing transformer.
3. After all get well placed, check if wiring is correct, then close the main power switch, at this time the red switch indicating light is on. If it doesn'tturn on, please counter-clockwise rotate the regulation handle to return to zero position. The red stop button is on. Otherwise the start button WON’Twork.
4. Press the start button and the green button indicating light is on. At this time, rotate the voltage regulator handle slowly and evenly clockwise at the speed of 1.5-2 kV per second. The high voltage rises gradually, and pay close attention to the indication of the voltmeter and the condition of the test sample until it is adjusted to the required test voltage.
5. To test the voltage test time of the product, pull the timer to set the time, then press the timing and alarm switch, the test will be carried out in the preset time, and alarm to inform, if the product under test is broken down, over-current relay automatically trip, at this time read the value from the voltmeter, that is, the value of the product breakdown voltage.
6. If the product under test is to be protected from breakdown, the protective ball gap can be connected at HV side, set the ball discharge voltage to be about 1.15 times of the test voltage.
Contact Person: Linda