Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electric Parameters Recording Analyzer||Voltage Input Range:||-10V~10V, -200V~200V, -400V~400V|
|Current Input Range:||-20mA~20mA||Display:||Color LCD Display|
power quality meter,
three phase power analyzer
This device is transient signal recorder and analyzer designed for power application system.
Generator short circuit test
Generator unloaded test,
Excitation system disturbance test,
10% step test
Magnet lost test
load rejection recording test
Other electric value measuring and recording test
Software: Perfect functions of waveform display, edition, alternation, combination, comparing, additional mark and selected print, calculation of power value,
Data export into WORD/EXCEL/JPG files
1. 12 Analog input channels, 12 active binary input channels and 3 binary output channels.
2. Maximum sampling frequency up to 100KHz. All the analog channels are isolated with each other
3. Real time curve drawing and curve analysis, allow user’s curve scaling and positioning operation
4. Graphics edit function on present oscilloscope, freely labeling, color conversion
5. The spectrum analysis tool allows users to easily access signal spectrum graph.
6. Any signal can be selected to be X-axis Y-axis drawing signal relation curve.
7. Its harmonic analysis tool can do harmonic analysis of acquired signals, harmonic up to 1024th order
8. Combination calculation tool for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and integration
9. RMS and power calculation for the selected channel
10. Power and symmetry analysis on selected three phase signal
11. Phasor diagram drawing for selected signal
12. Channel signal type to choose through software: DC transient value or AC effective value
13. Built in standard test templates, auto calculate testing result parameters
14. Auto generate word testing report and excel testing report
15. Auto identify relative curves to realize full automation of testing report preparing
16. Can re-define all sampling channel names and units
17. Auto save various test environment settings and instrument settings
18. Auto calculate test parameters of various test templates.
19. Simple and convenient channel filtering.
1. 12 channel voltage/current analog acquisition:
Voltage input range: -10V~10V, -200V~200V, -400V~400V
Current input range: -20mA~20mA
one channel for analog input -100mV~100mV
2. Though software to select voltage channel input range, voltage or current signal type
3. Deviation of signal acquisition:
-100mV~100mV, error <0.2mV
4. 12 active contact switching value measurement channels, signal range DC12-220V
5. 3 binary output channels, the largest output breaking capacity of AC220V/1A
6. Split type cabinet structure, convenient for terminal users to control test and analyze data
7. Two USB ports for data download or keyboard/mouse input.
8. Large color LCD display, touch panel for human-computer interaction
9. 8G memory
10. Sampling channel input impedance:
-10V~10V voltage tap position, input impedance 820kΩ
-200V~200V voltage tap position, input impedance 820kΩ
-400V~400V voltage tap position, input impedance 820kΩ
-20mA~20mA current tap position, input impedance 50Ω
-100mA~100mA voltage tap position, input impedance>10MΩ
Contact Person: Emma