Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||GDZX||V-A Test Output:||600A|
Three Phase Power Quality Analyzer,
1770 Power Quality Analyzer,
Three Phase power analyzer meter
Automatic measurements. More flexibility. Better power quality troubleshooting. Fluke 1770 Series Three-Phase Power Qu
Product Introduction :
The high-voltage electric energy measurement devices of power plants and substations, and the electric energy measurement devices of a large number of users, are related to the interests of power generation, power transmission, power supply and multiple parties of users. In order to ensure accurate measurement, the inspection must be carried out in accordance with SD109 "Inspection Regulations for Electric Energy Measurement Devices" and DL / T448-2000 "Technical Management Regulations for Electricity Measurement Devices".
ZXCT-H current transformer field calibrator was developed based on high-end testing technology, large-scale electronic circuit design and in compliance with relevant national regulations. It solves the problems of on-site verification of current transformer and voltage transformer with high working intensity and tedious operation.
1. The instrument also has a recursive method to measure the current transformer error, which is convenient for the on-site verification of the measurement device.
2. On-site verification of current transformers does not require standard current transformers, current risers, load boxes, voltage control boxes and high-current conductors. It uses extremely simple test wiring and operations to achieve the verification of current transformers, greatly reducing the work The intensity and working efficiency are improved, which is convenient for the on-site verification of transformers.
3. The instrument has a standard voltage transformer equivalent to the same transformation ratio of the measured current transformer. Its accuracy can reach 0.05 level, and the transformation ratio and no-load error of the measured current transformer can be accurately measured. Then combine the test results of impedance and admittance to calculate the error of the transformer.
4. Adopt different frequency power supply test close to power frequency to prevent on-site power frequency electromagnetic radiation and series interference.
5. Wide measuring range, can reach 5A / 5A ~ 25000A / 5A or 5A / 1A ~ 6300A / 1A.
6. With the function of current transformer transformation ratio and secondary winding internal resistance test.
7. Adopt 800 × 600 high-resolution large-screen color liquid crystal display, with humanized interface and operation design, and use the touch screen to assist the operation, making the operation more convenient and fast.
8. Using precise software algorithms, the accuracy of measurement data is further improved.
9. It has the intelligence to judge the external wiring status, and prompts the wiring error, transformation ratio, polarity error, etc.
10. Automatically round the test data and judge whether it is out of tolerance. The out-of-tolerance data is displayed in orange and the out-of-tolerance is displayed at the lower right corner of the window.
11. Directly issue on-site verification conclusions, qualified or out of tolerance.
12. Large-scale memory can store up to 1000 field test data.
13. Use RS232 or USB interface to connect computer to print data certificate.
14. The engineering plastic mold chassis is used to prevent shock and pressure to ensure the safety of on-site operators and equipment.
1. Current transformer error measurement section
1) Overall accuracy: 1/3 of the error limit of the measured current transformer
2) Test range: 5A / 5A ~ 25000A / 5A or 5A / 1A ~ 6300A / 1A
|Transformer rated primary current range with secondary current of 5A|
|Transformer rated primary current range with secondary current 1A|
Note: The current transformer with a secondary current of 1A can be converted to 31500A / 1A by the method of equal-ampere turns measurement. Other test methods for the current transformer ratios that do not appear in the table are as follows:
Use the equal ampere-turn method to test the current transformer, for example: you need to test the 1000A / 5A transformer, please pass the test wire of the instrument through the two turns of the current transformer, and then test A current input is only 500A. This test method does not affect the validity of the transformer test data.
Similarly, other transformation ratios use the following processing methods:
|Rated once (A)||Number of turns||Instrument primary current (A)|
3) Working range of the tested current transformer: 1% ～ 200%
4) Secondary load: 2.5VA ～ 300VA, COSφ = 0.1 ～ 1.0
5) Accuracy range of tested current transformer: 1.0, 0.5, 0.5S, 0.2 and 0.2S
6) Resistance / admittance measurement error: ≤5.0%
7) Measuring range: R: 0.00Ω ～ 20.0Ω
Y: 0.000mS ～ 100.0mS
2. Part of the voltage transformer calibrator
1) Basic error:
a. In-phase component:
2. Part of the voltage transformer calibrator
1) Basic error:
a. In-phase component: X = (X × 2% + Y × 2% 2 words)
Y = (X × 2% + Y × 2% 5 words)
"X", "Y"-display value of the instrument
"5 words"-quantization error of the instrument
b. Percentage Table: Level 1
c. Measuring range: f: 0.0000% ～ 200.0%
Δ: 0.000 ′ ～ 999.9 ′
3. Instrument power consumption: 20VA
4. Instrument accuracy level: 0.05S level
5. Maximum external dimension: 460 × 375 × 183mm
6. Weight: 10.0kg
Our company :
, Cable Fault Locator, Power Quality Analyzer, Standard Power source , Testing Transformer and so on.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Delivery within 8-15 work days
2. After-sale service:. Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved for you immediately.
3. Experienced and professional logistic agent .
Contact Person: email@example.com
Product name: Three Phase Portable Power Quality Analyzer
Voltage signal input circuit:: Measuring range: voltage true effective value 700V
Current input circuit: Measuring range: current true effective value 1A, 5A, 10A, 100A, 500A, 1000A, 3000A
Working power supply: rechargeable lithium battery, full charge, working for 5 ~ 6 hours