Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Intelligent Battery Charge And Discharge Tester||Power Supply:||AC 3P4W 380V|
|Discharge Voltage Range:||96~270V||Charge/discharge Current:||0~30A|
This device is a complex unit which provides one-stop-solution for battery maintenance, with functions of charge and discharge, single cell test, wireless online monitoring and battery activation, which will enable you to know your batteries comprehensively.
1. LCD display, easy operation, high intelligence, Parameters(U, I, Time, capacity) setting, auto test.
2. On line monitor current, battery string voltage, individual cell voltage, time, capacity, save and print
3. Automatic charge and discharge function
4. Set charge and discharge cycle times, activation function
5. Auto-stop function: auto stop when any of the following conditions: time, capacity, single cell or battery string protection voltage are met.
6. Alarm and protection function: when voltage is abnormal and temperature is too high.
7. Calibration and correction function: of current, single cell or battery string voltage
8. Data transferring function: tested data can be transferred to U disk then to PC for processing
9. With RS232 communication interface
10. It integrates charge, discharge, single cell test, live monitoring and activation function into one machine.
11. Intelligent three stage charge, constant current discharge, real time on line monitoring
12. Safe, no hot-red phenomenon, long life because of using new type PTC ceramic resistance
13. No worry about storage capacity
14. It can generate all kinds of charts via data processing software
15. Portable design
|Discharge voltage range||96~270V||Resolution: 10mV; error 0.1V|
|Total charge voltage output||180~286Vcontinuous adjustable||Resolution: 10mV error 0.1V|
|Charge/discharge Single cell voltage||0.000V~16.00V||Resolution:1mV;error10V|
|Charge/discharge current||0~30A||Resolution 0.1mV;error1A|
|Power supply||AC 3P4W 380V|
|Input load voltage||220V|
|Charge/discharge time||0~99 hour 59 min|
|Cooling method||Forced air cooling|
|Discharge load||PTC ceramic resistance|
Contact Person: Rachel