Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hardware Shell:||ABS||Display:||5.0-inch RGB LCD|
|Headset:||8 Ohms||SD Card:||Standard 16G|
|Built In Battery:||3.7V/1Ah Lithium Battery||Working Hours:||About 8 Hours|
Hipot Partial Discharge Detector,
RGB LCD Partial Discharge Detector,
Hipot Partial Discharge Test Equipment
High Voltage Test Equipment
For power system High Voltage Test Equipment Partial Discharge Detector
ZXPD-200L partial discharge detector can be widely used in theater detection of power system, including insulation state detection of high-voltage switch cabinet, ring network cabinet, voltage / current transformer, transformer (including dry-type transformer), GIS, overhead line, cable and other equipment.
1. Simultaneous interpreting PDsignals of almost all electrical equipment with different sensors.
2. Provide time-domain waveform, PRPD, PRPS and other discharge patterns to realize the analysis of different discharge types.
3. The human-computer interface facilitates the data management of different equipment, including the tracing of historical data change trend, horizontal and vertical data analysis, so as to realize 360° comprehensive diagnosis of the tested equipment.
4. Built in ultrasonic sensor and transient ground voltage (hereinafter referred to as TEV) sensor, which can be externally connected with transformer, GIS, overhead line, cable and other special sensors.
5. It is more convenient to use the non-invasive detection method than the traditional pulse PD detector because there is no need to cut off the power supply or apply high voltage source during the test.
6. The test bandwidth range is 30kHz ~ 2.0GHz, which is applicable to the detection principle of various frequency bands.
|TEV measurement||UHF measurement|
|Measuring range||0-60 dBmV||Detection frequency band||300-1500MHz|
|Maximum pulse per cycle||1400||Sensor band||300-2000MHz|
|Measurement frequency band||1~100MHz|
|AA measurement||AE measurement|
|Measuring range||-6dBμV to 68dBμV||Measuring range||-6dBμV to 68dBμV|
|Sensor center frequency||40 kHz||Frequency range||40~200 kHz|
|Transducer transmission impedance||5mV/mA|
|Display||5.0-inch RGB LCD|
|Connector||USB interface (with charger input)
3.5mm stereoheadphone jack
External ultrasonic sensor input
Wireless synchronization reference
|SD card||Standard 16G|
|Built in battery||3.7V/1Ah lithium battery|
|Working hours||About 8 hours|
|Charger||AC 90-264V or DC 5V|
|Temperature||-20 ~ 50℃|
Contact Person: Linda