Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Frequency:||640Hz, 1280Hz, 10kHz, 33kHz, 82kHz, 197kHz.||Output Power:||10W, 10 Levels Adjustable, Automatic Real-time Impedance Matching.|
|Direct Connection Output Voltage:||150Vpp||Man-machine Interface:||320×240 Dot Matrix Liquid Crystal Display.|
|Built-in Battery:||4 18650 Lithium Ion Batteries, Nominal 7.4V, 6.8Ah.||Model:||ZXPD3000|
10W Underground Pipeline Detector,
320x240 Display Underground Pipeline Detector,
10W Underground Cable Detector
High Voltage Test Equipment
Held Underground Pipeline Detector High Voltage Test EquipmentHand
This instrument is a high-performance underground metal pipeline detection system consisting of a signal transmitter and a receiver.
It can be used for path detection, pipeline survey and depth measurement of metal pipelines and underground cables.
It can be identified with a variety of optional accessories. As well as the search for pipe insulation damage and some types of cable faults.
1. Compass and direction display: visually display pipeline position and left-right direction.
2. Tracking right and wrong prompts: current direction measurement, tracking right and wrong prompts, eliminating adjacent line interference (partial frequencies).
3. Depth and current measurement, can display signal strength history curve.
4. Fully digital high-precision sampling processing: stable and reliable, ultra-high sensitivity, extremely narrow receiving passband, strong anti-interference ability, and can fully suppress the power frequency and harmonic interference of adjacent running cables and pipelines.
5. Running cable detection: high-performance launch calipers, coupling output signals to running cables.
6. Cable/pipeline identification: The flexible caliper (optional accessory) is easy to use, and the identification result is clearly given; the stethoscope (optional accessory) can be used when the caliper is inconvenient to use.
7. Ground fault finding: the booster (optional) can increase the output voltage to 1000V, and the A-frame (optional) can be used to locate the damaged point of the pipeline to the ground insulation without zero adjustment. The arrow indicates the direction of the fault point.
8. Multiple detection frequencies: active detection and passive detection.
9. Multiple signal output modes of the transmitter: direct connection output, clamp coupling, radiation induction.
10. Transmitter digital amplifier power output, automatic impedance matching, automatic protection.
11. Built-in removable large-capacity lithium-ion battery, automatic shutdown under voltage, and automatic shutdown without operation for a long time.
12. The cabinet is beautiful and firm, lightweight and portable.
1) Output mode: direct output, radiation induction, caliper coupling (optional), fault-checking booster (optional).
2) Output frequency: 640Hz, 1280Hz, 10kHz, 33kHz, 82kHz, 197kHz.
3) Output power: 10W, 10 levels adjustable, automatic real-time impedance matching.
4) Direct connection output voltage: 150Vpp.
5) Overload and short circuit protection.
6) Man-machine interface: 320×240 dot matrix liquid crystal display.
7) Built-in battery: 4 18650 lithium ion batteries, nominal 7.4V, 6.8Ah.
1) Input mode: built-in receiving coil, flexible caliper (optional), stethoscope (optional), fault checking A-frame (optional).
2) Receiving frequency:
① Active detection frequency: 640Hz, 1280Hz, 10kHz, 33kHz, 82kHz, 197kHz.
② Power frequency passive detection frequency: 50Hz/60Hz and 250Hz/300Hz (user configurable).
③ Radio frequency passive detection frequency band: the center frequency is 10kHz, 33kHz, 82kHz respectively.
3) Pipeline detection mode: broad peak method, narrow peak method, sound valley method.
4) Cable identification mode: flexible caliper (optional) intelligent identification and current measurement, stethoscope (optional) identification.
5) Man-machine interface: 320×240 dot matrix liquid crystal display.
6) Built-in battery: 2 18650 lithium ion batteries, nominal 7.4V, 3.4Ah.
1) Volume: transmitter 280×220×90mm, receiver 680×120×277mm.
2) Mass: 2.3kg for transmitter and 2.0kg for receiver.
3) Charger: input AC100～240V, 50/60Hz, output DC8.4V, 2A.
4) Operating conditions: temperature: -10℃-40℃, humidity 5-90%RH, altitude <4500m.
4. Configuration table
Contact Person: Leny
Tel: +86 17396104357