Payment & Shipping Terms:
High Voltage AC Withstand Voltage Test,
High Voltage DC Withstand Voltage Test
Withstand voltage test is an essential preventive test for electrical equipment. It is divided into two parts: AC and DC withstand voltage test. AC test can be further divided into power frequency, variable frequency, and 0.1Hz very low-frequency test, among which the last one is highly recommended by IEC, due to its remarkable advantages. This device is especially suitable for electrical equipment whose insulation equivalent capacitance is large such as power cable, power capacitor, large and medium-sized generators, and motors, for withstand voltage test.
1. Data of current, voltage, waveform directly sampled at high voltage side, so very real and accurate.
2. When the output voltage exceeds the limit preset by the user, the instrument will shut itself down within 20ms.
3. Over-current protection on both high and low voltage sides, so automatic protection can be made according to the set limit of low and high voltage.
4. Built-in high voltage output protective resistor, no need to connect resistor outside.
5. Using high & low voltage closed-loop negative feedback control circuit, no capacitive rise effect in the process of output.
Contact Person: Nie Qi