Payment & Shipping Terms:
Partial Discharge High Voltage Test Equipment,
Theater Detection Partial Discharge Detector
ZXPD-200L partial discharge detector can be widely used in theater detection of power system, including insulation state detection of high-voltage switch cabinet, ring network cabinet, voltage / current transformer, transformer (including dry-type transformer), GIS, overhead line, cable and other equipment.
1. Simultaneous interpreting PDsignals of almost all electrical equipment with different sensors.
2. Provide time-domain waveform, PRPD, PRPS, and other discharge patterns to realize the analysis of different discharge types.
3. The human-computer interface facilitates the data management of different equipment, including the tracing of historical data change trends, horizontal and vertical data analysis, so as to realize a 360° comprehensive diagnosis of the tested equipment.
4. Built-in ultrasonic sensor and transient ground voltage (hereinafter referred to as TEV) sensor, which can be externally connected with transformer, GIS, overhead line, cable, and other special sensors.
5. It is more convenient to use the non-invasive detection method than the traditional pulse PD detector because there is no need to cut off the power supply or apply a high voltage source during the test.
6. The test bandwidth range is 30kHz ~ 2.0GHz, which is applicable to the detection principle of various frequency bands.
Contact Person: Nie Qi