Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High Voltage Switch Dynamic Characteristics Tester||Testing Range:||0.01ms～18000ms. Resolution:0.01ms|
|Current:||Maximum Current Output:20A||Instrument Power Supply:||AC/DC 220V ± 10%；50Hz ± 2%|
|DC Power Supply:||Voltage Output: 35~265V Continuous Adjustment, Current Output: ≤ 20A(short Time )||Host Size:||380×280×170mm|
|Operating Environment:||-10~+50 Centigrade||Relative Humidity:||≤90%|
Visualized Interface HV Switch Circuit Breaker,
8.4" Color Display Switch Circuit Breaker,
High Voltage Switch Dynamic Characteristics Tester
ZXKC-HD High Voltage Switch Dynamic Characteristics Tester is specially developed and produced to test the dynamic characteristics of various high voltage switches, such as oil switches, vacuum switches and sulfur hexafluoride switches. It is equipped with 8.4 inch color display, windows system, friendly interface, touch panel, suitable for on-site work.
1. 8.4”LED panel, windows operation system, humanized operation interface, visualized interface, touch screen, all these are handy for use.
2. High-speed thermal printer is used for printing test data on site.
3. Interior integrated operational power supply, without needing on-site secondary power supply, is convenient and easy to use on site. It provides the range adjustable power supply from DC20~265V with 20A of current. Randomly set the operation voltage values of breaking and closing coil, and conduct an low voltage operation test of breaker.
4. Equip with liner sensors, rotation sensors, universal sensors and holders, and dedicated fixed multifunction connections, which could be easy to mount.
5. It is fit for all types about SF switch, GIS composite apparatus, vacuum switch, oil switch, produced in domestic or abroad.
6. Obtain overall data and graphs by one on-off action.
7. Mainframe can store 10000 groups of on-site test data (support external memory card), internal real time clock, easy to file.
8. Equip with USB interface, which could save data directly in USB disk, and upload in computer to analyze and preserve.
9. Simultaneously measure 12-way metal contacts.
10. Generate standard envelop curves through the test data of switch testing from several instruments (2~10),then conduct analyses and comparisons, and switch vibration frequency analyses as well.
11. Internal anti-jamming circuit could meet 500KV inner reliable use in transformer substation.
Graphite switch: 6 channels
6 channels Double end grounding switch
|fixed opening (closing) time|
|Opening (closing) inner-phase with asynchronism|
|Opening (closing) interphase with asynchronism|
|Opening (closing) bounces time (and times)|
|Testing range||0.01ms～18000ms. resolution:0.01ms|
|velocity measurement range||1mm sensor 0.01~25.00m/s,||instant opening (instant closing) velocity
Appointed time slot( stroke segment or
angle segment) average velocity
|0.1mm sensor 0.001~2.50m/s|
|0.5 dgree angle sensor:1Cycle /0.5°|
|stroke measurement||moving contact stroke (stroke)|
|contact stroke (opening)|
|overshoot stroke or retrace (over travel)|
|Sensor measurement range||liner sensor :50mm, resolution: 0.1mm,|
|360 wire sensor:360°,resolution:0.5 degree,|
|Selection sensor:300mm,1000mm,Acceleration sensor|
|current||maximum current output:20A|
|Instrument power supply||AC/DC 220V ± 10%；50Hz ± 2%|
|DC power supply||voltage output: 35~265V continuous adjustment, current output: ≤ 20A(short time )|
|disconnecting switch measurement range||(1). Voltage output: DC35~265V(adjustable)|
|(2). Current output time:0.01~19 s (settable)|
|(3). contact signal maximum acquisition time: 19s|
|(4).Measurable contact closing, opening time,
three-phase asynchronism, bounce time and frequency .
|operating environment||-10~+50 centigrade|
Contact Person: Leny
Tel: +86 17396104357