Payment & Shipping Terms:
|DC:||6.8V-9V 7*#5 Rechargeable Battery||AC:||220V/50Hz|
ISO9001 Earth Resistance Tester,
DC AC Transformation Earth Resistance Tester,
ISO9001 Ground Resistance Tester
Earth Insulation Tester
Newly Developed Digital DC /AC Grounding / Earth Resistance Tester
The instrument applies to power industry, post and telecommunications, railway, communications, mining and other sectors to measure the grounding resistance of the various devices, and the conductor resistance of low resistance; this instrument can also measure soil resistivity and ground voltage.
The instrument is a newly developed earth resistance tester, which abandons the traditional way of generating electricity by hand operation, uses advanced middle-large scale integrated circuits and applies DC/AC transformation technology to combine three-terminal measurement method and four-terminal measurement method into one model.
1. High-strength aluminum alloy shell body, the circuit equips with phase locked loop and switched capacitor filter, based on which the instrument play an effective role in shielding power frequency and radio frequency interference.
2. DC/AC converter can transform DC current into AC low-frequency constant current for the measurement.
3. Auxiliary grounding resistance are allowed to change in the range of 0 ~ 2KΩ (RC), 0 ~ 40KΩ (RP), that will not affect measurement results.
4. No need manual adjustment to zero, with three and a half bits LCD display, the instrument can be used for measuring the grounding resistance, low conductor resistance, soil resistivity and AC voltage to ground.
5. If tested loop encounter failure, the screen displays "1" indicating overflow, which consistent with conventional measurement practices.
|Measuring range and constant current value (virtual value)||resistance||0～2Ω(10mA),2～20Ω(10mA),20～200Ω(1mA)|
|Measurement accuracy and resolution||accuracy||0～0.2Ω≤±3%±1d|
|Measurement errors caused by auxiliary
grounding resistance and ground voltage
|Auxiliary grounding resistance||RC (between C1 and C2) <1.8KΩ|
|RP (between P1 and P2) <40KΩ error ≤ ± 5%|
|Ground voltage (power frequency RMS)||≤ 5V error ≤ ± 5%|
|Power supply and power dissipation||Maximum power dissipation||≤2W|
|DC||6.8V-9V 7*#5 rechargeable battery|
|Main machine size and weight||220×200×105mm3 ≤1.4kg|
Contact Person: Linda