ZXPD3000 Pipe Locating System
This device is a high performance underground metallic pipe locating system.It consists a transmitter and a receiver, can be used to do route tracing, pipe exploration and depth measurement of the underground cables and metallic pipes.It can also be used to identify target cable from a bunch of cables,locate the pipe insulation damage and part type cable fault.
- Compass display: to display pipe position directly.
- Real-time depth measure and current measure.
- History curve display: to display the signal variation directly.
- Cable Identification: Clamp (optional) identification and sensor identification.
- Grounding fault location: Use A frame (optional) to pinpoint pipe insulation damaged points against ground.
- Digitization high accuracy sampling and processing,narrow receiving pass band to rise the anti-interference capability and suppress power interference and harmonic interference from nearby running cable and pipe.
- Multiple locating frequency: active detection and passive detection.
- Multiple signal output mode: Direct connection output, Clamp Coupling input, Radiation output.
- Big capacity Li-on batteries series,support auto power off when low battery or long time no operation
- Solid case and light weight easy to carry
- Output: Direct Connection output, Clamp Coupling Output (optional), Radiation output.
- Output Frequency: 640Hz (complex frequency), 1280Hz (complex frequency), 10kHz, 33kHz, 83kHz.
- Output power: max. 10W, 10 levels adjustable, auto impedance matching.
- Direct connection voltage: max. 150Vpp.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- HMI: 128X64 LCD.
- Power supply: 4 X built-in 18650 Li-on batteries, standard 7.4V, 6.8Ah.
- Input: Internal receiving loop, Clamp (optional), sensor (optional),fault locating A Frame (optional).
- Receiving frequency:
- Active frequency: 640Hz,1280Hz,10kHz,33kHz,83kHz
- Power frequency: 50Hz/60Hz,250Hz/300Hz
- Radiation frequency passive frequency: center frequency 10kHz, 33kHz, 83kHz
- Pipe detection mode: wide peak method,narrow peak method,valley method
- Cable identification mode: Receiving Clamp (optional) intelligent identification / sensor (optional) identification
- HMI: 320X240 LCD
- Built-in battery: 2 X 18650 Li-on batteries, standard 7.4V,3.4Ah
- Volume: transmitter 270x220x85mm,receiver 700x270x120mm
- Weight: transmitter 2.2kgs, receiver 2.2kgs
- Charger: input AC 100~240V,50/60Hz,output DC8.4V,2A
- Temperature: -10-40℃,humidity 5-90%,elevation <4500m