Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Constant Output Current:||30A (can Be Fine Tuned)||Maximum Input Power:||200W|
|Digital Ohmmeter Range 0~200mΩ, Accuracy:||±5%||Working Way:||Intermittent|
|Power Supply:||220V±10% 50Hz||Model:||ZXCZ-30A|
Grounding Line Group DC Resistance Tester,
30A DC Resistance Tester,
30A Grounding Resistance Tester
Earth Insulation Tester
For 30A Flexible And Simple Grounding Lines Group DC Resistance Tester
ZXCZ-30A ground wire group DC resistance tester is developed in accordance with the preventive test procedures for electric power safety tools and instruments, which is used to check whether the contact between the ground wire nose and the combiner clamp and the multi stranded copper flexible conductor is good.
The instrument is composed of low-voltage and large current constant current source and measuring system. Constant current source adopts new switching power technology, which has the characteristics of anti-interference and strong stability. In the measurement part, an intuitive high brightness digital meter is used, which is accurate and reliable, and the loop selection and switching operation is flexible and simple.
1. Easy to operate, intuitive display
2. Good anti-interference ability and reliability
3. High brightness digital display of resistance and current value
4. AB,AC,AD,BC,BD,CD total 6 gears, easy to shift, the resistance between any of the circuits can be tested easily, without taking off the test clip
5. Special clip, no need change the clips during testing, and the clip is easy to fix on or take off.
|Constant output current||30A (can be fine tuned)|
|Maximum input power||200W|
|Digital ohmmeter||Range 0~200mΩ, accuracy: ±5%|
|Power supply||220V±10% 50Hz|
Contact Person: Linda