Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||ZXPD-200L Series Partial Discharge Detector||TEV Measuring Range:||0-60 DBmV|
|UHF Detection Frequency Band:||300-1500MHz||AA Measuring Range:||-6dBμV To 68dBμV|
|AE Measuring Range:||-6dBμV To 68dBμV||Display:||5.0-inch RGB LCD|
|Controller:||ARM||Built In Battery:||3.7V/1Ah Lithium Battery;Charger:AC 90-264V Or DC 5V|
|Working HoursAbout 8 Hours:||About 8 Hours||Weight, Temperature And Humidity:||0.4KG (Host); -20 ~ 50℃; 20-85% RH|
ZXPD-200L Series Partial Discharge Detector
ZXPD-200L Series Partial Discharge Detector can be widely used in theater detection of power system, including insulation state detection of high-voltage switch cabinet, ring network cabinet, voltage / current transformer, transformer (including dry-type transformer), GIS, overhead line, cable and other equipment.
1. Simultaneous interpreting PDsignals of almost all electrical equipment with different sensors.
2. Provide time-domain waveform, PRPD, PRPS and other discharge patterns to realize the analysis of different discharge types.
3. The human-computer interface facilitates the data management of different equipment, including the tracing of historical data change trend, horizontal and vertical data analysis, so as to realize 360° comprehensive diagnosis of the tested equipment.
4. Built in ultrasonic sensor and transient ground voltage (hereinafter referred to as TEV) sensor, which can be externally connected with transformer, GIS, overhead line, cable and other special sensors.
5. It is more convenient to use the non-invasive detection method than the traditional pulse PD detector because there is no need to cut off the power supply or apply high voltage source during the test.
6. The test bandwidth range is 30kHz ~ 2.0GHz, which is applicable to the detection principle of various frequency bands.
|TEV measurement||UHF measurement|
|Measuring range||0-60 dBmV||Detection frequency band||300-1500MHz|
|Maximum pulse per cycle||1400||Sensor band||300-2000MHz|
|Measurement frequency band||1~100MHz|
|AA measurement||AE measurement|
|Measuring range||-6dBμV to 68dBμV||Measuring range||-6dBμV to 68dBμV|
|40 kHz||Frequency range||40~200 kHz|
|Transducer transmission impedance||5mV/mA|
|Display||5.0-inch RGB LCD|
USB interface (with charger input) Wireless WiFi
3.5mm stereoheadphone jack Wireless synchronization reference
External ultrasonic sensor input
|SD card||Standard 16G|
|Built in battery||3.7V/1Ah lithium battery|
|Working hours||About 8 hours|
|Charger||AC 90-264V or DC 5V|
|Temperature||-20 ~ 50℃|
1.Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer.
We have R&D department, OEM& ODM services available.
2.Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: We usually arrange shipment within 5-7 working days after checking the payment. However, for example, the delivery time of the complete set of test devices will be a little longer, which needs to be checked in real time.
3.Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample, but not for free; you need pay charge and the cost of freight.
4.Q: What is your term of payment?
A: Payment<=10000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=10000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
5.Q: What is the payment method?
A: We can accept Bank Transfer, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash etc.
6.Q: Will you provide OEM service?
A: OEM & ODM services available
7.Q: How long is the product warranty?
A: 1 year.
Contact Person: Leny
Tel: +86 17396104357